football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Team for 2012/13
WarstonsWolf (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 22:08
I have looked at the current squad and bar any new signings have put together the following team.

Thoughts please:

De Vries

Foley
Batth
Berra (best of bad bunch)
Reckford

Kightly
Davis
Henry
Hammill

Vokes
Ebanks-Blake

Subs:-

Ikeme
Guedioura
Forde
Doherty
Hemmings

I have assumed that players will be sold (Doyle. Fletcher, Jarvis, O'Hara) and others i do not want to see in a Wolves shirt again (Milijas, R Johnson, Edwards, Hunt etc)

Re: Team for 2012/13
Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 22:13
Quote:
WarstonsWolf
I have assumed that players will be sold (Doyle. Fletcher, Jarvis, O'Hara) and others i do not want to see in a Wolves shirt again (Milijas, R Johnson, Edwards, Hunt etc)

I don't think Edwards merits that sort of judgement, and I think Milijas would be good for us in the C'ship. I also think Guedioura should be in your first team,

WarstonsWolf (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 22:20
Perhaps i was a bit harsh on Edwards but sometimes he runs around like headless chicken and does not boss the game as much as he should his position should. I did think to put Guedioura in the team ahead of Henry but thought he would be a fantastic impact player to bring on. I stand by my feelings on Milijas, but appreciate your views

Badge32 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2012 22:44
Guedioura wants to stay at forest so expect him to leave. Unless the next manager gives him a better go in the championship.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/c0.0.276.276/p403x403/379273_10152593865135230_1208816935_n.jpg

You see a mousetrap, I see free cheese and a ******* challenge

Whitmore Wolf (IP Logged)
18 April, 2012 05:31
Not bad but we need another quality striker. Jordan Rhodes maybe?

18 April, 2012 07:40
If we sell five or six of those already mentioned in redtop speculation - fletch, henners, jarvo , henry, doyler, ohara , johnson, kites - could raise 25 mill (maybe more), save 7-8 mill in wages , get 16 mill in parachute payments, cut wages of those who stay by 25%(guess) we could do a bit better than a team based on those who remain. Or Morgan and moxey could be seen leaving the mol with swag bags and o y oyston face masks on / or new plans to scrap the academy and training facilities spend and replaced by two very large country house developments built by redrow at compton will be announced.

Would like to see some of the youngsters mentioned but we can surely take our pick from championship and league young and hungrys (so we need a manager who knows that scene not some prem has been or norwegian blue eyed boy being fast tracked to replace sir red nose). As we know thats within wolves compass - its who you buy when you get back- thats the tricky bit.

18 April, 2012 07:45
Sorry hadnt heard about henners so you can adjust the previous post but you get the gist

halesowen wolf (IP Logged)
18 April, 2012 07:49
Devries wants to leave. Guedioura has stated his future is at forest.

Kightly will be sold

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h190/Dazzab73/801442ff-f5ee-4126-a5e5-1a7c5200d195_zps8173e75d.jpg

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
18 April, 2012 09:58
Henry may well be off as well according to reports and I`d be surprised to see Kightly and Hammill here next season.Only players I can see remaining are Ward (unless McCarthy gets a new job) Edwards, Berra, Foley, Blake with the rest being youth/young and hungry rubbish from lower leagues/scotland like eggbert etc if we add to the squad. More chance of us having a relegation battle next season than a promotion one IMO

On a cold, moonlit Saturday night down Brighton pier, a solitary old bean shuffles down the waterfront looking for the "bomb squad". As he turns a corner his facial expression broadens into a huge grin revealing gleaming white gnashers viewing a collection of scantily clad sailors with a "come hither look". "I see I have found the bomb squad" squealed the old boy in excitement and looking down drooling he whispered..." and I see you are primed for detonation"

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/908/4zZp0h.jpg

18 April, 2012 16:25
Angry predicts relegation fight - quel surprise !?

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
18 April, 2012 16:34
Quote:
Fat bloke behind you
Angry predicts relegation fight - quel surprise !?
With a team minus Jarvis,Fletcher,Hennessey,O Hara, guediola, milijas, and probably Hammill,kightly,Henry what else? Do you think what will be left will be enough to sustain a promotion challenge,just how shite do you think the championship is?

On a cold, moonlit Saturday night down Brighton pier, a solitary old bean shuffles down the waterfront looking for the "bomb squad". As he turns a corner his facial expression broadens into a huge grin revealing gleaming white gnashers viewing a collection of scantily clad sailors with a "come hither look". "I see I have found the bomb squad" squealed the old boy in excitement and looking down drooling he whispered..." and I see you are primed for detonation"

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/908/4zZp0h.jpg

18 April, 2012 16:53
Very shite as this team has been promoted and may well win it
Federici
Cummings
Pearce
Gorkss
Harte
Kebe
Leigertwood
Mullins
McAnuff
Hunt(sub Le Fondre)
Roberts

Fair play to them and good luck i say - mcdermott is quoted today as saying hes gonna celebrate for the next two months - might want to keep some of his best irish whiskey back as he will be needing it within the year unless of course the new russian owner gets the credit card out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net