New Page 1

Moxey: This is not the time for post mortems
Golden Place (IP Logged)
02 April, 2012 12:04
When IS the right time then you fat git

Re: Moxey: This is not the time for post mortems
wolverina (IP Logged)
02 April, 2012 12:07
He's right - we haven't strangled him yet!

Stourport Wolf (IP Logged)
02 April, 2012 12:27
The corporte spin and bull5hit starts early from Moxey for next season. This is a really bad sign as far as I'm concerned.

Quote:
.... while ensuring we comply with UEFA financial fair play rules ....

LOL! As though UEFA fair play rules will ever matter to us while Jez Moxey remains employed at Wolves!

Message for Steve Morgan - Taxi for Jez and this season will not be completely wasted!

02 April, 2012 12:45
Well to be fair to my dad some of it sounded sensible .

Fair play in theory will put a stop to rich men buying football tho whether uefa has the guzumbas to take on barca and real, manu and c , meelan and juve, psg, bayern , benfica , chelski and ajax remains to be seen.

And yes academy spending is exempt from fair play so all teams will be investing heavily in it and yes the only wa y to increase income will be to have bigger more comfortable stadiums . But wolves to become an established prem team thru the academy isnt gonna happen becos unless they are all lionel messi no manager with half a brain will play youngsters to get out the championship and stay in the prem - in other words you have to be completely safe from relegation in mid table before you play any kids regularly - even assuming they are good enough.

And the team has been playing better than before ? really jez really

Surrey Wolf (IP Logged)
02 April, 2012 13:01
I really doubt uefa will do anything to enforce these fair play rules, they'll then roll out an excuse like 'it was just a guideline to what we would like to see'

Golden Place (IP Logged)
02 April, 2012 14:08
Quote:
Golden Place
When IS the right time then you fat git

I will re-phrase it "you LYING FAT GIT" Jez

yelworrowley (IP Logged)
02 April, 2012 19:02
And I bet they have already worked out how much they will rake in when they sell Hennessey, Fletcher, Doyle and Jarvis.

LordThor (IP Logged)
02 April, 2012 19:04
A post mortem, you are joking, we dont need a bloody post mortem, the whole footballing world knows you bl00dy clowns in the board room screwed the season over well and truely.
A post mortem, give me strength!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net