Latest News:
New Page 1
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
The new man
Posted by: Fat bloke behind you (IP Logged)
Date: 01 April, 2012 18:29

Sorry TC(and cardiff and palace) the People says it will be Malky Mackay ( like him but the supersticious wont want another MM ) and Dougie Freedman (who will no doubt bring his grandad Lenny Lawrence with him )- both very decent young and hungry managers on the up.Dougie thinks Italian football is the future ???

Re: The new man
Posted by: wolverina (IP Logged)
Date: 01 April, 2012 19:06

Must be right then - the People is the fountain of all knowledge.

Posted by: WolfyWolfWolf (IP Logged)
Date: 01 April, 2012 20:53

young and hungry, i wish that phrase would go far away

Posted by: Stourport Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 01 April, 2012 21:17

I cant see how Dougie Freedman would be interested in the Wolves job. Unless my memory is seriously wrong I seem to recall that when he left us for Forest that was reported as saying something like he hated the Wolverhampton area and really hated his time playing at the club and was so glad to get away. If he did say stuff like that then the knives would be out for him from day 1.

Posted by: Fat bloke behind you (IP Logged)
Date: 02 April, 2012 08:16

Yes just speculation but look out for similar in the daily mail cos the source of that will be a close friend of moxey.

Posted by: Whitmore Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 02 April, 2012 09:23

Quote:
Stourport Wolf
I cant see how Dougie Freedman would be interested in the Wolves job. Unless my memory is seriously wrong I seem to recall that when he left us for Forest that was reported as saying something like he hated the Wolverhampton area and really hated his time playing at the club and was so glad to get away. If he did say stuff like that then the knives would be out for him from day 1.
you're right stourport but its wen he was playing for palace. He was linked with a return to us and that's when he come out with the comments

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListLog In
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net