Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Mick McCarthy To Return?
Posted by: Barney Smith (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 08:06

[www.talksport.co.uk]

Stop messing about get MM back! I know what people might say but this man did wonders. His signing of players was incredible when you realise how tight the purse strings have been.

Re: Mick McCarthy To Return?
Posted by: Risca TM (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 08:30

Groan. Move on please.

Posted by: Badge32 (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 09:08

Will never happen so why do we keep hearing this.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/c0.0.276.276/p403x403/379273_10152593865135230_1208816935_n.jpg

Posted by: Fat bloke behind you (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 09:25

They asked him that on goals on sunday and whilst he said he would never say never he made it pretty clear that it wasnt going to happen and he was up for a challenge elsewhere

Date: 26 March, 2012 09:37

Face chaps......we blew it!
MM should have stayed. Not bothered that people say move on. We did to MM want we did to Stan Cullis.

Posted by: Whitmore Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 10:03

To be fair MM would be the only bloke to turn us around in these last few games. But beyond that he's not the answer.

Posted by: irishwolf (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 10:12

Get Mick back for what exactly? to get us back into the Premiership? ok.... and then what?

Be embarresed almost every week playing @#$%& football, all the lads putting in a shift and getting the odd flukey win v tottenham or Liverpool?

Time to move on with a Manager who can breath new life into the club.

Posted by: Penn Wanderer (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 10:22

Irish if this was facebook then thats a like from me!

Posted by: malta-wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 11:46

Come back Mick all is forgiven!! (Sm134)

Posted by: dewey wolves (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 11:52

Stay where you are Mick ,just cause Connor is worse than you does not make you a good manager !!! you CANNOT polish a turd !!!

Posted by: shandy bankers (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 12:32

lets face it we all well most wanted mick out which i think was correct but if we knew then what we know now that the board are s@/t and we would have a great coach who cant coach a defence was gonna be in charge then we would of all wanted to keep mick. we down and out now so if mick come back at least we know he wouldnt let a overated player like johnson turn up to training pi@@ed and get away with it

Posted by: Golden Place (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 13:08

is it 1st April today or what

Posted by: barmy army wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 14:54

Can't polish a turd, very true... But you can dress it up nice and fancy and make it look pretty!!

Posted by: WolfyWolfWolf (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 15:44

behave yourselves, get mick back, please hes only marginally better than tc, hence why we are where we are

Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 16:13

There seems to be a number of people who share the 'get Mick back' idea.

Fair enough if that is the opinion but a mile off from where I sit! The catalyst for wanting Mick back is the form we have been on post sacking and also tied up with the fiasco of the M&M comedy show. Ok - however this opinion does not take into account the previous 21 or so matches when we have been total dross and essentially in relegation form since september.

I firmly believe that Mick should have gone in November / December however I have (with the benefit of hindsight) sympathy with those who thought that he should have gone at two other previous moments 1. After the Swansea match and 2. May 2011 after the Blackburn match.

It is my strongly held view that TC is merely taking us on the same course as Mick i.e. down! If you don't believe me - just study the form! Mick had to go and no sense discussing his return.

http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee467/Ivybridgewolf/wolverhampton_wanderers-1-1.jpg

Posted by: Golden Place (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 16:25

Can we possibly make ourselves look any more foolish to the football world.

And I thought we had reached the bottom of the 'Lets make ourselves the laughting stock of football ' barrel

Posted by: Stourport Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 17:25

Quote:
Golden Place
Can we possibly make ourselves look any more foolish to the football world.
And I thought we had reached the bottom of the 'Lets make ourselves the laughting stock of football ' barrel

It's not gonna be easy but I'm sure that Moxey and Morgan will leave no stone unturned in their quest to make Wolverhampton Wanderers the biggest comedy club in Europe.

Date: 26 March, 2012 17:58

Mick is the best at doing what our remit is. Full stop!

Posted by: Fat bloke behind you (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 18:21

I think hes a top bloke but he had 5 and a half years - most of which were good but these players now need a new gaffer who will look into their eyes and decide who is up for the battle - someone who can add value and someone who will look at them objectively and move on those who aint up to it/ wont do it in the championship.

Posted by: Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 26 March, 2012 19:57

Quote:
barmy army wolf
Can't polish a turd, very true... But you can dress it up nice and fancy and make it look pretty!!

You still wouldn't put it on the middle of your dinner table. (Sm22)

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListLog In
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net