Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Blackburn pred
timberwolf (IP Logged)
08 March, 2012 20:01
wolves 0 blackburn 3

Ian.PershoreWolf (IP Logged)
08 March, 2012 20:04
I'm expecting a few changes here, (hopefully he says).
Johnson Davis and Fletcher recalled, either a 442 or 433 formation.
1-1 if we play 442 3-1 wolves if we play 433 at some point.

halesowen wolf (IP Logged)
08 March, 2012 20:18
Ian you been on the scrmpy again lol.

You going sat?? I will be in the Steve Bull Upper

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h190/Dazzab73/801442ff-f5ee-4126-a5e5-1a7c5200d195_zps8173e75d.jpg

08 March, 2012 20:25
Hi Daz
How did you guess ? !!!

In all honesty we've got problems in midfield with injuries to Edwards and O'Hara, also Henry out plus Berra.

The only sort of line up that I can see is an attacking one. We are too short of numbers for the usual defensive stuff.

Maybe the injuries could be a blessing in disguise ? It's a game we must win,and goals win games. Attack is the way to go for me.

08 March, 2012 20:39
Thats what is worrying Ian. We cant attack & we cant score goals.

Lets hope Fletcher is fully fit

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h190/Dazzab73/801442ff-f5ee-4126-a5e5-1a7c5200d195_zps8173e75d.jpg

08 March, 2012 20:59
Not being critical Daz, but you are still viewing us as the side under McCarthy, the muppet hellbent on defense.
On the rare occasions that we've played a higher line we have looked a half decent side.

I look at Sunderland and how they've progressed. O'Niell is working with the same bunch of players he inherited but they look a totally different side.

If we could play a higher line and stop inviting pressure I'm sure the points would come. We also wouldn't need to keep hoofing long hopeful balls. Fletcher and Doyle are capable strikers given decent service, let's push up and start scoring.

an angry wolf (IP Logged)
08 March, 2012 21:24
Clipboards no Oneil sadly (Sm6) I`d put money on McCarthy getting more out of this team than TC

The MBA can now be worshipped on twitter [twitter.com]

08 March, 2012 21:34
Ian i don't share your faith but hope your right.

08 March, 2012 21:35
You could be right Angry.
TC needs to put the letters a+l in between his initials.
Wolves are just the same old sh.t covered in a layer of talcum powder. They still stink.

chicagowolf (IP Logged)
08 March, 2012 23:07
Wolves 3 BBurn 2
Repeat, in reverse, of the last game in May. They cannot win away (except the Xmas pud Man U match), and they are not going to start this week. We are dismal but these chicken pluckers are much worse

08 March, 2012 23:16
Quote:
chicagowolf
Wolves 3 BBurn 2
Repeat, in reverse, of the last game in May. They cannot win away (except the Xmas pud Man U match), and they are not going to start this week. We are dismal but these chicken pluckers are much worse
We clearly arent much worse... we are level on points with them,below on GD.
There was little talent in the team prior to McCarthys sacking and now there is no spirit in it, with the club a laughing stock on and off the pitch. Any prediction of a wolves win makes no logical sense other than delusion or just voting in hope.

09 March, 2012 09:30
OK here goes... Wolves to win 1-0... yes thats "one-nil" ("nil" as in clean sheet). We'll score early, dominate during the first half, and then have us all "squeaky-bum" for the second half - 8mins added on time just to perplex us even more!

Must dash, the men in white coats have just arrived.

Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
09 March, 2012 13:51
1-1

09 March, 2012 17:02
Some good news lawro predicts blackburn to win 2-1 - up to now hes been wildly optimistic about us week after week - probably cos like the MOTD guys he was a mate of MM - and it hasnt worked.

Be interesting to set the sky plus to see what the four amigos say on sky soccer saturday - merse and big nose tend to favour us , nicholas clearly hated MM but sticks up for fletch and berra - le tis tends to be the most objective . Stelling has also gone for a 2-1 blackburn win so that seems to be an emerging consensus.Read into that what you will -it dont matter a jot but secretly i think it helps.

Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
09 March, 2012 17:44
I have steadfastly refused to forecast anything less than a draw for the Wolves this season, in an attempt to retain optimism and a vain hope that it will rub off on the the team (fantasy I know).

However on this occasion I think tomorrow will see the end of our season. I honestly don't think we have the players to match Blackburn's in so many departments, and I cannot see us beating, or even drawing with them. I really hope I'm wrong because it is one of the home games I will be attending, and I've only seen us beat Fulham this season, and I will be supporting our team all the way.
However I think we will lose 2 - 1

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
12 March, 2012 09:16
Quote:
Ivybridge Wolf
I haven't been to many matches this season. I'm going to this one. Blackburn are capable of scoring multiple goals. We have only proved we can get at least one shot on target per match.
I'm gloomy, don't fancy the trip. Robinson is on top form (just in case we do shoot)

Wolves 0-2 Blackburn

After nearly 48 hours of total despondency and gloom, I have found a positive - I was spot on thumbs down

12 March, 2012 11:25
Quote:
Ivybridge Wolf
Quote:
Ivybridge Wolf
I haven't been to many matches this season. I'm going to this one. Blackburn are capable of scoring multiple goals. We have only proved we can get at least one shot on target per match.
I'm gloomy, don't fancy the trip. Robinson is on top form (just in case we do shoot)

Wolves 0-2 Blackburn

After nearly 48 hours of total despondency and gloom, I have found a positive - I was spot on thumbs down
The supporters of your team are disgusted with 11th place ivybridge..chants of sack the ..sack the ivy were ringing round your stadium pre kickoff.
Lets hope Tom updates the table soon (Sm154)

12 March, 2012 16:33
11th in the pred league is the prem equivalent 17th, so I've got plenty still backing me just yet. And road, my able assistant 'Buster' (my tabby cat) died in september, so if I go there is no chance of promoting from within - So I feel I'm safe and I've had the board (wife) give me the vote of confidence. I have however (under pressure) reassessed my predictions over the weekend which now have an all together more gloomy / realistic feel.

http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee467/Ivybridgewolf/wolverhampton_wanderers-1-1.jpg

Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
12 March, 2012 16:41
Not the dreaded vote of confidence. Divorce will surely follow.

12 March, 2012 16:44
...... but I ay no Mick, I'm on more than a 1 year rolling contract .... a big decision for the board to dispense with my services!

http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee467/Ivybridgewolf/wolverhampton_wanderers-1-1.jpg

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net