football
Latest News:
New Page 1

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Re: SOME OF YOU!!!
Risca TM (IP Logged)
06 March, 2012 07:40
Perhaps the players backing TC and 'continuity' meant that the few with some talent will find it easier to jump ship and restart elsewhere if we get relegated...

Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
06 March, 2012 13:57
Quote:
malta-wolf
Quote:
Andy Fincher
Quote:
malta-wolf
Some of you got what you wished for, hope you're happy now. (Sm134)
I don't know of anyone who wished for Mick to be replaced by TC so no-one's got what they wished for.
What some people wished for was to get rid of Mick at all costs but they did't look further than the end of their noses they've never heard of 'out of the frying pan into the fire'. (Sm134)
That doesn't alter the fact that no-one wished for this, which is what you originally stated.If Mick had been replaced by Curbishley instead of TC, we probably wouldn't be out of the frying pan into the fire.

malta-wolf (IP Logged)
06 March, 2012 14:05
Quote:
Andy Fincher
Quote:
malta-wolf
Quote:
Andy Fincher
Quote:
malta-wolf
I don't know of anyone who wished for Mick to be replaced by TC so no-one's got what they wished for.
What some people wished for was to get rid of Mick at all costs but they did't look further than the end of their noses they've never heard of 'out of the frying pan into the fire'. (Sm134)
That doesn't alter the fact that no-one wished for this, which is what you originally stated.If Mick had been replaced by Curbishley instead of TC, we probably wouldn't be out of the frying pan into the fire.
I repeat all some of you wished for was to get rid of Mick, you got you're way, that's not too hard to understand is it? (Sm134)

06 March, 2012 14:51
Malta it is hard for some to understand, cos in there eyes they are never wrong! there was only a few of us saying there was no one better than mick who would be willing to work under the constraints the club obviously had in place but that didn't stop people going on about MON & hughes people even said we should get rafa, capello & sven alot of people look at the situation thru rose tinted specs!

Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
06 March, 2012 15:01
Malta, what we had better do is get in a manager and keep him no matter how bad things get because there is a possibility that a new manager might make things worse.

wolverina (IP Logged)
06 March, 2012 15:27
Don't forget how hard it was to get another manager and ask yourself why that was. It's the failure to strengthen the team at any point during the season that has cost us, them, and eventually the manager his job.

petewolf (IP Logged)
06 March, 2012 17:28
Quote:
malta-wolf
Quote:
Andy Fincher
Quote:
malta-wolf
Quote:
Andy Fincher
Quote:
malta-wolf
I repeat all some of you wished for was to get rid of Mick, you got you're way, that's not too hard to understand is it? (Sm134)
i dont think you understand, mccarthy had to go because of results, simple. the big problem is morgan should of had someone lined up, infact he had the perfect replacemant in curbs but he chose not to appoint him. thats why were in the sh#t now, not because mccarthy got the sack

malta-wolf (IP Logged)
06 March, 2012 18:20
I think that once Curbs heard about the restrictions that would be placed on him he said no thank you so don't twist the facts, we didn't turn him down at all but he turned us down and who can blame him being asked to do a job with one hand tied behind his back. (Sm134)

petewolf (IP Logged)
06 March, 2012 18:26
Quote:
malta-wolf
I think that once Curbs heard about the restrictions that would be placed on him he said no thank you so don't twist the facts, we didn't turn him down at all but he turned us down and who can blame him being asked to do a job with one hand tied behind his back. (Sm134)
how can it be a fact when its only what you think, either way mccarthy had to go

malta-wolf (IP Logged)
06 March, 2012 18:41
Quote:
petewolf
Quote:
malta-wolf
how can it be a fact when its only what you think, either way mccarthy had to go
Well he's gone Pete, that's for sure and now we stand more chance of going down than we did before but as long as the anti Mick brigade are happy that makes it ok does it? (Sm134)

malta-wolf (IP Logged)
06 March, 2012 18:45
If we go down ( which of course I don't want to happen ) I know the ideal manager to get us back up and at the moment he's unemployed! (Sm134)

Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
06 March, 2012 18:52
I'm no part of the anti Mick brigade, I really liked him but isn't it obvious he had to go? If you think not, well that's a case of significant 'beg to differ'.

The problem was - we hung on to Mick for too long - it was the ultimate emotional attachment but alas it cost us dear.

There is a point to be made about the timing (i.e. post transfer deadline) and getting TC in, however all that does is serve to remind us about the appalling lack of plan B from the board ... or plan A for that matter. What is does not do is provide any evidence that Mick should have been retained.

http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee467/Ivybridgewolf/wolverhampton_wanderers-1-1.jpg

barmy army wolf (IP Logged)
06 March, 2012 19:08
Very true!!

Mick should of stayed if we never had a manager to take over!!

Anyone who disagrees is clearly bonkers!!!!!

But even before SM rant coz we lost against his love for liverpool... He must of lost a bung on that game...

He prob lost more in bets to his friends than he has invested into wolves...

As the days go on and then the weeks morgan is looking more and more like the worst person to ever have the pleasure in running wolves!!

Yes as people were saying last year its worst now when we had the bhati brothers... My god how right were they??

What I can't get into my stupid head though is why SJH let it go to such a w@n ker????

So in my eyes the saviour of our club is also to blame.... Just wished he would come out and say something too!!

Perhaps there is a trillionaire russian arab wolves fan waiting to slap morgan around his red face with a offer he won't refuse..

malta-wolf (IP Logged)
06 March, 2012 19:13
Quote:
Ivybridge Wolf
I'm no part of the anti Mick brigade, I really liked him but isn't it obvious he had to go? If you think not, well that's a case of significant 'beg to differ'.
The problem was - we hung on to Mick for too long - it was the ultimate emotional attachment but alas it cost us dear.

There is a point to be made about the timing (i.e. post transfer deadline) and getting TC in, however all that does is serve to remind us about the appalling lack of plan B from the board ... or plan A for that matter. What is does not do is provide any evidence that Mick should have been retained.
It's no problem for me that we beg to differ,it wouldn't do for us all to agree on everthing but in my opinion we stand more chance of going down now than we did before as if I remember Mick got us out of simalar positions the last two seasons and the right time to look at it all should have been at the end of this season. (Sm134)

Arthur Tannen (IP Logged)
08 March, 2012 11:55
Here's some comedy gold, enjoy.

Posted by: malta-wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 20 November, 2011 13:46

You'll go a long way to find a bigger supporter of Mick but I have to say the performace yesterday was an utter disgrace!
Our players looked like a group who had met up for the first time on the car park and then been thrown in at the deep end.
There was no threat at all going foward and the defence was at panic stations every time Everton attacked.
I'm not one to call Mick silly childish names but I do think that if he is not pulling things around by the New Year he should be replaced but I wonder what decent available managers would come to us and work under the restictions he has to work with.
It could be a case of out of the frying pan into the fire.

There we have it in bold, hypocrisy at it's finest! Malta-wolf just over three months ago saying McCarthy should be replaced if he hasn't turned it around by January. He didn't turn it around and you got what YOU wished for, so I hope you're happy.

(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)

Tony78 (IP Logged)
08 March, 2012 12:31
we are down, without a doubt...

April is far too tough for our survival hopes, we absolutely have to beat Blackburn, otherwise we may as well give up...

malta-wolf (IP Logged)
08 March, 2012 13:12
Quote:
Arthur Tannen
Here's some comedy gold, enjoy.

Posted by: malta-wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 20 November, 2011 13:46

You'll go a long way to find a bigger supporter of Mick but I have to say the performace yesterday was an utter disgrace!
Our players looked like a group who had met up for the first time on the car park and then been thrown in at the deep end.
There was no threat at all going foward and the defence was at panic stations every time Everton attacked.
I'm not one to call Mick silly childish names but I do think that if he is not pulling things around by the New Year he should be replaced but I wonder what decent available managers would come to us and work under the restictions he has to work with.
It could be a case of out of the frying pan into the fire.

There we have it in bold, hypocrisy at it's finest! Malta-wolf just over three months ago saying McCarthy should be replaced if he hasn't turned it around by January. He didn't turn it around and you got what YOU wished for, so I hope you're happy.

(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)(Sm134)

I stand by what I said then and I was right, it is a case of out of the frying pan into the fire,or maybe you think we're better off? (Sm134)

dj wolf (IP Logged)
08 March, 2012 13:12
Spot on Arthur, MM was only half of the problem time for the second half to go now. MM was no where near prem standard and never will be, as some one else said Norwhich and Swansea just showed how poor he was.

Arthur Tannen (IP Logged)
08 March, 2012 13:32
Malta, I made it easy, I put the key part of your post in bold. You know, the bit where you say McCarthy should be sacked? Three and a half months later though you are trying to be smug and start this thread, but the funniest thing is you are part of the "SOME OF YOU!!!".

So malta-wolf, what are your thoughts on the situation then? You said in November McCarthy should be sacked and now we have Terry Connor in charge, do you think we are better off? Or do you in hindsight regret calling for McCarthy's head?

Tony78 (IP Logged)
08 March, 2012 13:47
everyone has the right to change there mind.. nowhere is this more true than in the mind of a football fan!!!

i have had many a moment when i wanted mick sacked, knighted, shot and married to my sister within the space of a month...

very unfair to drag up previous posts, this is a football forum, not something to be taken seriously.... i don't care what people on here think of me or my posts, it's all a laugh...

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net