Latest News:
New Page 1

Press conference video
Pressure_Cooker (IP Logged)
24 February, 2012 15:47

Re: Press conference video
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
24 February, 2012 18:15
cheers pressure cooker... connor may need a translator for the players ,he sounds like that character from the godfather .

On a cold, moonlit Saturday night down Brighton pier, a solitary old bean shuffles down the waterfront looking for the "bomb squad". As he turns a corner his facial expression broadens into a huge grin revealing gleaming white gnashers viewing a collection of scantily clad sailors with a "come hither look". "I see I have found the bomb squad" squealed the old boy in excitement and looking down drooling he whispered..." and I see you are primed for detonation"

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/908/4zZp0h.jpg

Badge32 (IP Logged)
24 February, 2012 19:04
At the start he stated his voice was going. Seems like a bug is running through the camp as Fletch had a virus that may keep him out tomorrow.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/c0.0.276.276/p403x403/379273_10152593865135230_1208816935_n.jpg

You see a mousetrap, I see free cheese and a ******* challenge

Risca TM (IP Logged)
24 February, 2012 19:40
Moxey comes over like David Brent from The Office.

Terry made me feel sad. I truly hope the guy isn't a sacrificial lamb, and he has the qualities to do the job.

He seems almost childlike in the video.

Risca TM (IP Logged)
24 February, 2012 19:44
Sorry - didn't pick up that TC was coming down with the dreaded
lurgy.

freewolfie (IP Logged)
24 February, 2012 19:47
If they felt he was the right man for the job why didnt they do this straight away.
What a pair of f"£$%ing clowns.

WolfyWolfWolf (IP Logged)
24 February, 2012 20:56
i enjoyed morgan trying to desperately justify the shambles of the past 11 days

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net