Latest News:
New Page 1

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Walter Smith
an angry wolf (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 19:25
Strong rumours he has been offered the job ... now second favourite

Sky sports news is now searching for reaction from fans as the building plan enters its final stages

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/540/LSfDGc.png

Re: Walter Smith
Barney Smith (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 19:47
Before Moxey did a job on us, sorry I mean did a job for us I think he worked at Rangers. Perhaps he knew Smith from there.

Whitmore Wolf (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 19:47
Isn't he retired though

22 February, 2012 19:55
lord knows but he is now favourite on skybet

Sky sports news is now searching for reaction from fans as the building plan enters its final stages

Barney Smith (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 20:00
This 12 game bit annoys me. This stage of the season we need something to lift the spirits and get people excited again. If we as fans feel gloomy at the likelyhood of someone for only a few games, how will the players feel? We need a motivator, some one to shake it up. Get a grip those who are choosing our next manager, and get someone long term. Mr Keane, Mr Wilkins.... give them a ring!!

Pattingham Wolf (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 20:02
dunno but he does make crackin' pork pies (Sm154)

Risca TM (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 20:13
Thought he was dead. Zombie club, zombie manager?

shay1 (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 21:02
Jeese - they'll have to wheel him in at half time and give him oxygen before the team talk

mexy (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 21:11
walter smith!! you couldnt make it up... although im seriously hoping someone has.

wolfieuk53 (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 21:23
Well it does seem that according to the bookies its between steve bruce and walter smith. I can't say that either would have me rushung to renew my season ticket after 47 years of watching the wolves.

But here is another thought for you. As the club, fans and players are in need of a huge lift at the moment and the chances of survival this season are slim anyway how about putting Steve Bull in charge for the rest of the season. What a lift for everyone even if he is totally inexperienced

22 February, 2012 21:24
one of the SSN guys on twitter

"Also, OFF the record: Walter Smith to #Wolves with Ally McCoist as first team coach! Reliable source say this COULD happen! #Wwfc #Rfc"

shay1 (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 21:28
I feel sick

Whitmore Wolf (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 21:29
Quote:
Pattingham Wolf
one of the SSN guys on twitter
"Also, OFF the record: Walter Smith to #Wolves with Ally McCoist as first team coach! Reliable source say this COULD happen! #Wwfc #Rfc"
what guy

22 February, 2012 21:31
I know Rangers are a mess but the idea of McCoist leaving the managerial post there to become a coach here is laughable.

Wheres that damn youtube circus clip when I need it ...[
">www.youtube.com
]

22 February, 2012 21:32
Andy Burton @SSNAndyBurton not the hacked one

irishwolf (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 22:01
Just when you thought it couldnt get any worse!

wolverina (IP Logged)
23 February, 2012 09:52
I mentioned him - was it only days ago? - seems like months (Sm16) - and was told on here - no - he's retired. Seems like someone read it!!(Sm151)

albans_wulf (IP Logged)
23 February, 2012 09:54
why does everyone think its such a bad appointment? Smith has done a brilliant job at rangers up until 18 months ago. The second he leaves Rangers start to struggle, shows he is a very astute manager.

I would not be dissapointed with this appointment for the remainder of the season.

wolverina (IP Logged)
23 February, 2012 10:00
Well, speaking for myself, there's many a good tune played on an old fiddle. After all, we're not asking him to run around the pitch - most of our TEAM don't do that!

23 February, 2012 10:09
Doing a good job at Rangers .. that means beating the only other team up there that plays in hoops.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net